Friday, May 23, 2014

Feature Friday - Nichelle Fox (Stella & Dot)

Article by Megan Gooch

The question is Why Not - Stella & Dot is all about helping women, helping others, to feel as beautiful as you truly are.  It helps women view themselves differently and allow that shine to come out that they may be holding back. It enables a woman the freedom to have her own business, that they design around their lifestyle to fit their needs both financially and as an empowerment tool.  We never know what the needs of another are, and they just may be the avenue they  have been looking for.  In addition S&D allows me the opportunity to support my passion - Breast Cancer, which goes to giving back and the flexibility to run my business my way. 

I believe that we all have an obligation to give back in some form or fashion.  No one achieves their current status as an independent, thus lend a hand to someone as it was given to you. 

I'd like to be remembered as an individual that helped others whenever she was able to.  Someone that took lemons and made the best lemonade ever!  As a woman that was kind, giving and a good listener an advocate for the underdog. 

Stella & Dot allows me the opportunity to work towards financial independence.  It enables me the ability to help women on a couple levels.  I get to meet new women from varying circles and stages of life and share the opportunity and the amazing products as well as build relationships.  It affords me the opportunity to supplement and fund raise for my passion, which is Breast Cancer.  I have numerous opportunities to connect and share my story with others and hear theirs as well. 

I'm an educator in all aspects of my life.  No matter if it's through my service to the US via military or teaching children with special needs.  Being  an educator is a driving force as they so often are just neglected by academia and deemed unable when they just need to be shown that they can.  I'm an advocate for Breast Cancer and all that foes with it.  There are far too many diagnoses when the resources that are available are being under utilized and unfortunately, many women don't know and some sadly enough choose not to know.  So in all aspect of my life, I'm educating people about something, teaching something they didn't know prior to or in depth.  In essence, always sharing information. 

I'm a married wife of a blended family of 5.  I enjoy helping others, reading, writing and trying different things. I'm in a stage of life wherein- anything can happen and I'm flexible enough to go with it in a positive manner.  I enjoy spending time with my family as often as we can. 

You can visit my website to learn more about Stella & Dot, and my blog to find more details about Foxs Trotters which is my breast Cancer organization in  the making. 

This is where I switch it up a little bit, my organization in process (Foxs Trotters), needs sponsors, donors and support.  We are all about being proactive and allowing women a place of support, comfort and a sense of camaraderie with others that in the same situation, surviving, fighting breast cancer.  My business of Stella & Dot is always looking for women that are ready to change their lives for themselves.  To be more independent and have fun while doing it.  In the next 5 months I see my business as growing to include additional team members that are actively enjoying what we do - making other women feel beautiful, increasing revenue by 30% overall working towards that independence.

There are enough consumers for everyone, and we can support one another as we travel the road of entrepreneurship.  Together as a  united community of women and business women we have the ability to make change happen.  We have to be proactive in the steps that we take in our health as well as our businesses.  When we don't tend to our health, our breast health there won't be anyone to care for our families or our businesses. 

Viewers can follow me on twitter, instagram, facebook and I'm on LinkedIn as well. 
www.facebook/com/NichelleFox
@FoxsTrotters - twitter

msnfoxx@instagram



No comments:

Post a Comment