Sunday, February 16, 2014

Free 5 day melt away challenge

Hey guys and gals it's me Coach Sarah Thawley,  

I am starting a 5 day melt away challenge and I would love to help you.  You could also help me by participating too.  I know we are all so over people trying to sell us stuff, and trying to give us that new thing that will work right away.  I am not trying to do this at all. 

I actually am doing the total opposite.  I don't want anything from you other than your participation in the group.  If you choose to buy a beach body product that is your choice.  However, this really is just to motivate you to get your butt of the coach and do something more than eat bon bons and potato chips during your time off.

Now, not to knock bon bons and potato chips.  I know they are yummy!  But do you really need all those extra calories?
I did write FREE so if you are interested click this link and contact me today.  Or email me at sarahbowiethawl1@beachbodycoach.com to learn more!

Love and support! #CoachSarahThawley

Together we can do this!



No comments:

Post a Comment